Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Italian Cuisine

The last two week European Class has been a trip to Italy. North and Central Italy. We have had fine cheeses brought in and talked about the fine wines that come from the north. Makes me want to go spend a few weeks there learning from the chefs there and how they do their food.  Some of the food we made included Panna Cotta, Osso Buco Milanese, Melanzane Involtion (eggplant roll) Tiramisu. Making fresh pasta was great. I really want to add a pasta maker to my collection. I loved using fresh ingredients with these recipes. Our teacher brought in fresh Heirloom tomatoes for us to use. The colors were fabulous and you could taste the garden freshness in the sauces and the Bruschetta. Below are the pictures. Any recipes you want Email me or ask .





Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment