Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Taco Salad

I have had many taco salads in my life. I have found its usually the same stuff. I was blown away by this one. Its huge. I was doing a show in Lisle, IL and Chef Tim Carden (sorry if I butcher it) had made this salad. It a small little cafe inside a corporate building. I had the choice of Chicken or beef. I went with chicken. I had told them to put everything on it. Figuring it would be the normal lettuce, beans tomatoes and olives. To my shock there was salsa, jalapenos, sour cream, corn, rice, and the other ingredients. It was great. A little spicy for me. I am not a fan of jalapenos with seeds. Overall, if I ever get a chance to go back, I would order it again, without the peppers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment