Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Saturday, June 18, 2011

No Bake Cheese cake

After looking at many recipes for no bake cheese cakes. I combine a couple of them to come up with this. It is very rich, but it works . I chose to do it in mini cups. It is dense. I added a little vanilla. Here is the cake recipe. You can buy  a pre made crust or you can make your own. If I want a little different crust, I will crush pretzels and use those as the crust.

Cake:
1 bag of white chocolate chips. I use Ghiradelli
1 pint of heavy whipping cream or you can use 1 8oz frozen whipped topping , thawed
2 8oz bricks of cream cheese. Cube it for easy melting

Melt the chips until smooth, reduce the heat to low and mix in the cream cheese. Stir  until smooth. Remove from heat. then slowly fold /stir in the the whipped topping or heavy cream. Make sure the mixture is smooth.
Then pour into pie crust. Refriderate until firm.  Serve.  I had done the two in  the picture, one with a Carmel topping the other with a chocolate sauce topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment