Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Beginings

Well the move across country has been done. Started off with bang. Getting a job as executive chef of the local  waterpark resort. To my dismay, it was far from what an executive chef should be. I have standards that I was trained to care about food and how it was prepared, served, and presented.  This company was anything but held to standards. I do not wish them bad, I just do not see them succeeding. I was fired because I held my standards and I care about my career.

On to new things. I will be working to build my business of cakes and treats. I will be working on my blog pages to grow a bigger audience. I will be posting personal and printed recipes that I find. I hope to share my journey down this path with you all. I welcome comments, questions, feedback.

To add to the journey, I have become allergic to all kinds of tomato products. So the new challenge will be to make great food without tomatoes, which I so dearly love.

Thank you for following


No comments:

Post a Comment