Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas Items

I am working on several items for Holiday Season. I have been working to make microwave cake,  Mug cakes, drink mixes, cookies, candies, and more.

Just been trying to figure out what sells and what doesn't . Its hard with the economy and its up and downs. I don't have a real store so judging what is working has been a little difficult. Not to mention that the Private Chef job is more than a pain in the rear at the moment.

It seems like late night experimentations are working. I am currently working on re doing my display cakes and finding a design I am happy with to create. Challenge is that I am down from working the day job so the motivation train is lacking and procrastination is on a rise.

I am excited about Dec 4th . I will be on base for a tree lighting ceremony selling hot cake in a cup. I am hoping that goes like hot cakes so to speak. 

thank you all for reading over the years and I hope you will continue to read and share with me. I will be posting Holiday recipes soon



No comments:

Post a Comment