Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Private Chef for the U

I am still cooking for the sorority girls of the U. I could write a whole blog about the ins and outs there.  I need to update more on the drama in the kitchen.

Well as it stands, the bosses have no confidence in my ability, even though I prove it on a daily basis. They have a caterer on speed dial. They spend way too much money on the low quality of food.

Silver spoon is the what I call these girls. Each has their own quirks and drama. There is a lot of drama. One girl doesn't eat red meat because she doesn't like the texture. Others don't eat red meat because they read in a fashion mag that its bad for you. There are the  normal allergies in the house that are easy to handle. Some girls like to eat more than others. American food girl still is a trying person because if its not Utah based its hard to get her to try it . They want healthy food and wholesome food, but when I m not there, they order pizza and junk food.

They leave glasses and plate all over. I was told to clean their bathrooms the other day because the maid wasn't coming til this week. Holy Pigs Batman! with the exception of one bathroom which was extremely clean.

Its like these girls have no house, cooking skills what so ever. They are in full expectant that some one cleans for them and cooks for them. They cry to the boss if they have to microwave their own food. They wont eat left overs. I throw out a lot of food every week because they just don't eat it. Their excuse is that they didn't know what they could have....... No, they are just too lazy to have to think about what I said  or read the board.

Sigh, its a chef nightmare to cook for these people. I know high profile clients can be difficult, these girls are worse. I would take any high profile client over this. I have suggested that they find a retired house wife to replace me one who is willing to cook bland tasteless food for them .Since that is what they complain they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment