Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Chef 911

I have been looking for ways lately to help people with their passion to cook. I know that I am trying on getting better about blogging. I have had life changes like being stuck in a state that really isn't known for its culinary food or experiments.
I found this group Talk to Chef that helps people all over the world with culinary questions. Its kind of the 911 for home cooks. Your able to live video chat with a chef and get the answers to you dish problems. Or how to cook something. Its not a substitute for culinary school but in a pinch when you need help  there is a Chef there to tell you how to fix it or how to make it.  I am new to it and below is my link for it. Try it out and let me know what you think of the program.

You don't pay for the advice, but if you think it was worth the time you spent with the chef, you leave them a tip.


Here's the link
http://talktochef.com/ lisa-zaehler

No comments:

Post a Comment