Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Canned Frosting

So there are times you run out of time, energy, etc. and you just use can frosting. I recently had one of those experiences. The chocolate never lets me down. Vanilla, on the other hand has this nasty taste. So I did a little experiment and bought three different brands. They all have the same plastic taste. Its like there is something just off in the frosting. I can not put my finger on it, but it just doesn't taste right. From this point on I will probably make my own frosting. I wish I could put my finger on the funky taste. I know its a time saver, but at what cost. I would rather take the time to make it than to server something that leaves a bad after taste in a mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment