Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hotel Room Taco Salad

While visiting my husband on base, we stayed at a hotel. They had a tiny kitchen and I made some of our dinners instead of eating out constantly. I made Taco Salad. I had brought a lot of items with me and did some one the spot shopping. I had purchased the shell bowls and made the taco shells my self and baked them in the oven. Not knowing the oven, I didn't cook them long enough so they were crispy. I browned the ground Angus, I added some fajita seasoning along with some garlic powder. Then because of limited space I bought a bag of instant taco rice. I put in the bowl, shredded lettuce, rice, meat, tomatoes (diced) and then a spoonful  of sour cream and sprinkled it with cheese. In the picture, I had forgotten the cheese. It was tasty. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment