Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Baking, Baking and more baking

With midterms quickly approaching, I am spreading thin and trying to catch up with every thing. Baking and pastry has been great. I am getting much better at what I have already been doing. Learning to make a few new things too.
Definitely have had a lot a practice time in to the point I cramp my hands when they have to knead dough. But its all worth it. I would not change a thing or go back to riding the ambulance. I have found my calling and it is to feed people, and make them fat and happy. Some of the pictures below are Soft yeast dinner rolls, shaped two different ways, pretzels,  spritz cookies, and oat meal cookies. There are two pictures of the oatmeal. What it should look like and what NOT to do. If you do not add enough flour you get the second picture. A heap of gooey mess attached to parchment. Lesson learned by a classmate at my table.  Whats coming this week you ask, pies and custards. Because I am busy these next few nights, I will post the recipes for some of the creations later on as I catch up.

Happy Eating


Soft yeast dinner rolls.

Forgot to mention we did Biscotti this week too.

Gingerbread cookie

Pretzels

Oatmeal cookies

What NOT to do

No comments:

Post a Comment