Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Catching up

Its been a crazy couple weeks trying to catch up with typing up recipe cards and taking pictures, notes, and making sure everyone is up to date. So last week in American Regional, we stepped into part of the Old South covering some great dishes. When I think south I think Louisiana. This covered pre civil war, so it went back to some of the older dishes and that most of the deep frying came from the African Slaves. The history of food is actually quite interesting. Carolina Pulled Pork was on our menu along with Potato salad, cobbler and Shrimp Perloo. Here are what they look like. If you want the recipe just leave a comment and I will post them up as soon as I can. There are some recipes that we didn't make that are good too. As soon as I get some time I will put them up here.




No comments:

Post a Comment