Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Friday, September 14, 2012

European Class

I have been trying to keep up with the dishes we make. I haven't been very good at posting them on here. I have been posting them on my face book site for Z Kitchen Zink. This is the class I like because there is no final. He just lets us cook. It has been a challenge, in that there are many foods I have walked away from in the past because they look gross or just unappealing. I have learned to try everything. I may not like it, but I can say that I have tasted different food and have some kind of personal opinion on it. European Cuisine is very old school and very heavy food. I have heard the trend is changing and would love to know more about it. 
I found German food to be very heavy and rustic. In our group, there were a few people that were in a hurry to leave so they cut corners as to how the food was made and it did not come out as nice as I thought it should have. Below are some pictures of the German cuisine we cooked along with Switzerland. I found that country interesting. I would love to one day travel there and actually taste the food. I am open to all comments about the food. Its a good way to help improve or have a different perspective on it. 
Happy Eating








No comments:

Post a Comment