Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Friday, September 14, 2012

Jelly Candies

Sorry I have been gone so long. School has been keeping me busy with creating so many different treats and dishes. Soon to be updated here.

That being said. This is about Jellies. They are very much a pain in the butt to work with and gelatin smells like bone marrow. Its gross. On the lighter side, they do make some delicious treats. I have not listed the recipes because it is very easy for them to go wrong. I have below a number of pictures of what I have been working on and what some of the final products look like.
I do like making the gummy bears and the pb&J candies. Those I would have to say came out to be the best product I have. I am listing them in Z Kitchen Zink as a product that I would sell.
I would also have to say that cornstarch is very messy to work with. It does the trick of holding the shape of your gummies, but it gets everywhere. There is a difference when using pectin and gelatin. They hold differently. The bright red pot is gelatin gummy.






Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment