Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Monday, March 28, 2011

Beef and Chicken

I have been sick, but I still managed to pull off dinners. Just got a little foggy and forgot the pictures. Sorry no photos of yummy goodness this time around. I had taken a whole chicken and split it in half. I put some butter under the skin then I coated the top of the skin and the under side with a rub and glaze.
Rub:
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoon garlic salt
2 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
Glaze:
6 tablespoons honey
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
I put the glaze on after it had been in the over for about 25 minutes. and I just kept basting it til the chicken was the right temp.
It came out really good.

The beef. It was a new recipe I had found some where. Its really simple and it comes out great
Rub( its wet and messy)
2 table spoons creamy peanut butter
1/3 cup hoisen sauce
1 teaspoon sweet curry powder
1/2 teaspoon salt

That's it. It came out good. I had added 1/4 cup white wine vinegar just to help it mix better.

No comments:

Post a Comment