Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Monday, March 28, 2011

Cake Balls

Sorry for not posting its been a little crazy lately. Bright side is, I have a new treat to share with you. Cake balls. I first saw them in a Food Network Magazine and thought I would like to try them eventually. Well the day came. The first one I tried was Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting. Dipped in Semi sweet and milk chocolate. The next one is Chocolate Cake with Carmel Frosting  dipped in Dark chocolate. Both are really most and good tasting. I was suprised at how easy it was to make these. It is just a lot of time put into the cake balls.


I couldn't believe the article that I originally found these in. They listed off a few places that make them in Texas and they go for anywhere between $27 and $30 a dozen. I can see its a lot of time. But that to me is still a lot of money to charge for something unless they put edible gold into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment