Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Classic Dinner

So tonight I made Chicken Parmesan. I ran out of bread crumbs so I processed pretzels, crackers and potato chips. I added some spices and pan fried it to a golden brown. I used the home made spaghetti sauce I made weeks before with sweet Italian sausage. Put the chicken over regular spaghetti noodles and then I added Provolone cheese on top of the chicken before adding the hot sauce. It came out pretty good. I wasn't too disappointed with it.

Tomorrow I am hoping to attempt butterscotch candy. I will have to see what the day brings for me.

1 comment:

  1. Great job making it work. Here our favorite bread crumbs have become nacho chips since they are gluten free crush them add spices and bread crumbs a new way. Am happy to hear it tasted good always nice when something new comes out well. Great job.

    ReplyDelete