Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Grappa

Grappa Italian Restaurant is the place I work. Its part of an 8 restaurant group that belongs to Bill White.  I love my job. I am a trained pastry chef, but there I work the grill. Eventually I hope to be able to get to the bakery. For right now, I cook protein. Most days we have a moderate business that keeps the kitchen busy.  Kitchen has many interesting personalities. My problem is I don't speak enough Spanish to communicate well with all of them. I can say we make the best Mexican food around for an Italian restaurant. Most family meals are hot and spicy. Below are some of the dishes that go out to the public and pictures of the kitchen .

Its a great place to eat and I look forward to trying the other places that the group owns.
this is the beginnings of our Red Snapper

This is a prosciutto salad

street tacos for family meal

Cooking meat for family meal

Lobster ravioli

Seared Salmon

Demi Glaze in the making

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying it!!! It looks like a fantabulous place to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete