Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Microwave Cake

I found this some where and loved it. I have been experimenting with it. The flavors don't really pop with the original recipe. So I have been doctoring it up a bit to make it much more yummy.. The original recipe is called 3,2,1 cake.  using 2 different box cake mixes. Then water and then microwaving it.
You use Angel food cake box mix and  mystery box b and mix together.

3  tbsp of mix
2 tbsp of water
1 min in the microwave.

That's great, but the flavor sucks. So you have to play with it. I had to share this it makes great little portions of  cake . I use coffee mugs to make it in. Again I really doctor the flavor. Below is the experiment pictures. One is the two test trials of the cake the lighter one is the original test with no additions, the second is with all the added extra stuff.  The other picture is the final cake is not more than probably half a coffee mug of cake.


Happy Eating



No comments:

Post a Comment