Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Yeah I made it

I finally made it to a Farmers Market. I will be out at one on Saturday 14, 2013 in Saratoga Springs.  I figured I would start with my home town first then spread out to other areas. I'm only doing about 6 products but I figured that it would give me a good idea of how the public took to what I am creating. I know the weather is suppose to be crappy but I can still hope that there will be people that come out anyways.

I got all my ducks in a row and are legal for business and now its time to start looking for customers, clients and what ever else comes my way. I decided it was time to do this . For medical reasons I am leaving the job I love so much in Park City. But they always say when one door closes another one opens. I am trying to keep optimistic about everything. I know being a chef and a pastry chef at that is hard and competition is stiff out here but I have faith that I can do this.  My son has challenged me for his birthday cake this year he wants a 3d stay puffed marshmallow man. So now to figure out when there is time to create it before we leave on a vacation for his birthday.  But that will be another post.

I even got my Etsy site going so all you can order across the country. Its Z Kitchen Zink Treats .

Thank you to all the readers on here who have been here from the start and who joined in along the way to taking the ride with me. Keep tuned to see what else is coming up.


Happy Eating

These are one of the items I will be selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment