Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hunting Challenge

The week  I come back from vacation. I have one day to shop and I am gone for a week with 10 other people on a hunting excursion. No I am not killing anything . I am just the cook. These are high priority clients for the company that hired me.

My challenge is to cook 3 meals a day starting at 5 am for these people.  The company gave me a Turkey and Rib eye steaks for  two of the meals. Now I need to sit down between all the other events going on and plan out a menu so I can go shopping when I come home. Ideas are welcome. Its mainly comfort food. Theses clients are from all over the US. So trying to create something that everyone likes and hopefully get good tips from doing this.

I thought of doing some sort of Thanksgiving/ fall dinner with the turkey. Steaks I might do cowboy night and do rustic food. Still planning just need to sit down one night and commit to writing it out.

Happy Eating

2 comments:

  1. a lot will depend on how much refrigeration space & cooking & type of cooking areas you will have. Also if there are any special dietary needs.
    You can give me a call tonight or after the weekend, I'd be happy to do some brainstorming with ya!
    It sounds like a great time!!! That is unless you also have to sleep in a tent... ick... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. call me tonight. if you can and we can talk its been a week

      Delete