Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Farmers Market and Beyond

Last Saturday was awesome! Only a small handful of people showed up but it was enough to sell out of jelly. I even had a lady post on the facebook page how much she loved the jelly. So its back in the kitchen lab to make more and create some new ideas. I hope that this weekend goes just as well.

On the Beyond part of the post. We are in the final stages of getting approval for the military base here to sell there. I also have a deal there with the flower shop to put product into their place along with doing cakes for them.

Also I have the Renaissance Fair account for 2014 as the Bakery. So if your in Utah come and see me. Its a very exciting and scary time. So much going on and so much to do. Thank you all for your support through the journey.  Stay tuned for more updates and information..

For those of you who want to purchase the jelly. Here is the site that it can be bought on for now. I am considering in the near future actually getting a website  for the business until now I use what I have .


Happy Eating
https://www.etsy.com/listing/163097035/dragon-fire-jelly-a-little-sweet-with


1 comment:

  1. Your Etsy shop looks really great! I can't wait to see your expanded version of it when you start concocting more goodies!!

    ReplyDelete