Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Culinary School Week 3

Hey all,
I can't believe its almost mid terms. This last week we were working on sauces. Made some pretty good good. I got to make my own mayonnaise and hollandiase sauce. I only have a few pictures to share. I will try to get better at taking more photos for your viewing pleasure.
We did a Parmesan Cheese Pudding that we paired with a tomato sauce and a salsa verde. When we ate it, the first food that came to mind was lasagna. Seems weird to make it, but really good tasting. I will post the recipes tomorrow when I get a few minutes.

Happy eating


The pictures are of Parmesan cheese pudding w/tomato sauce and salsa verde, deviled eggs, and spicy carrot soup

No comments:

Post a Comment