Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rocky Moutain Region

So we did the Region that Utah is in this week. To me the food was ok. Not really impressed with the cuisine here. We did something called Navajo fried bread. Its  what reminds me of the elephant ears at the county fair back home except there is no cinnamon and sugar on them . We put chili on ours. We also did a cake called Tres Leches. Mine exploded for some reason, so I have a picture of a classmates up.  I am still trying to figure out how I exploded the cake. Tres Leches is a cake that is soaked in three different kinds  of milk. Regular milk, evaporated, and condensed. It is then decorated with a sweet whipped cream and fresh fruit. We also did a few different southern dishes like stuffed chilies.
Salsa Verde and stuffed empanadas

This is quail. Really good. I didn't think I would like the quail.

 Tres Leches

Navjo Bread and corn salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment