Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Grand Caynon Dinner

Our mini vacation took us to Zion National Park in Utah. We stayed at a hotel that had a restaurant on site. It was a cross between fine dining and your local pizza joint. I don't think it had made up its mind in what it wants to be when it grows up. The appetizer we had was sea scallops and pork belly. I liked the flavor and I thought the dish was well put together. I had the Ahi Tuna and asparagus. I wish they had remembered to peel the vegetables before plating them. My husband had a Buffalo Rib eye. It was good and cooked right, he just would rather prefer cow. My son got the short stick. He first got the hamburger which was way passed its dead date. I could have used it for  a Frisbee , then he got a hot dog. It was deep fried to a crispy critter. So he got mac and cheese which he got when I got into our hotel room. Nice place, just needs to pick an idea and stick with it.  The view was great and so were some of the other places in town. Sadly, I forgot to take pictures of the other food from the other places. I was hungry and ate before thinking of my readers. Below are the pictures from the restaurant we went to.

Happy Eating
Sea Scallops and Pork Belly
Tuna and vegetables

Buffalo Ribeye Steak

Top View of Sea Scallops

No comments:

Post a Comment