Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Etsy

After all that has happened this week. I have put my Etsy page back up and running. I'm starting out slow again with simple items that are easy to make here. I am hoping that it takes off better this time than it has in the past.
The nice thing about living in the Midwest is that there is always fresh produce and fruit. I can find it everywhere. Its finding my specialty flours that is a little harder. I am trying to go back and make simpler items. Cookies and candies that have seem to fall by  the way side.  Going back to organic and natural items. on my list is herbal candy. I haven't posted it for sale as of yet but its in the works.

I have to make test batches to tweak the recipe so that it produces a good flavor, make sure that it will hold up to shipping and I have to take photos of the item. It takes me awhile to produce new items because I put a lot of thought into what I want to sell. I would like to be unique, which doesn't always happen but I want to have a product that customers will keep coming back for.

So please take a look and let me know what you think . I know the pictures need improvement that is  a constant struggle with me.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZKitchenZinkTreats

Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment