Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ravoioli Lasgana

Crock pots have become my friend. Especially when I work, I need to have something that is ready to eat when my family gets home.
I am not always home at the same time they are  so I try to prepare meals that they can just eat with in 30 minutes of being home.  Most of the items in this recipe are store bought but they make a great dish and my family is happy.

1 lb of Italian sausage, take out of the casing or get sausage with no casing
1 tbsp. of minced garlic
1 jar (26 oz) of marinara sauce or you can use alfredo
1 can (8oz) of mushrooms or you can use fresh sliced
1 bag (26oz) of frozen ravioli
2-4 cups Italian blended cheese or mozzarella

Spray the bottom of the crock pot with pam or non stick spray

In a large skillet brown the sausage. right before you remove it from the heat, add the garlic and cook 1 minute more

In the bottom of the crock pot, place 1/3 of the sauce down, then layer 1/3 of the bag of ravioli, sausage and cheese. Repeat until cheese is on top . Place the lid on the cooker, and cook on low for 4 hours.


Happy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment