Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Apple Holler

This was an interesting place I saw on the drive home one day. We stopped there today to check it out. I would tell everyone to be prepared for it to be very crowded. There were cars lining the sides of the frontage road  for this place. It is a very neat place. They have restaurant, gift shop, then an out side grill and live entertainment. Also it is an orchard you can go and pick apples, peaches, pumpkins, pears. They also have a huge play area for the kids. Some of it is free with admission and other items you need tickets for. The restaurant is buffet only on weekends. It was a bit pricy for 2 kids and 2 adults. I would like to see their normal menu when it is not so busy. The decor was country. Most of the items on the wall were for sale, but the restaurant was attached to a gift store and bakery. Outside they had many areas where you could stop and take photos. Those wooden cut outs that you put your head through. I am sorry some of the inside photos are dark and blurry because of so many people and the dim ligh conditions. I would say this is a place I would go back to. Our family had a lot of fun. There is so much to do there it is an entire day trip there. So plan ahead and be prepared. Its a farm and orchard so I would not reccomend your Sunday best clothes.

If you got a place you want me to check out, Email me about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment