Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Zucchini Cobbler

This was another recipe given to me to help me use up all the zucchini that I have just recived.So easy to do. I wound up having so much that it made two nine inch pies. I par boiled the zucchini in water first then drained it. Then I added the lemon juice cooked it til its soft. Then I added 1 cup sugar, a little extra this time because of the amount of zucchini, cinnamon, mace and some cardamon. The the crumb on top and bottom and bake for 45 min. No longer or the yummie liquid bubbles over. I have been told it tastes just like apple cobbler.

Crumbler is
4 c of flour
2c of sugar
3 sticks of butter. not margine, if you use margarin it doesnt taste the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment