Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Monday, September 19, 2011

The Great Pumpkin Cookies

These are the pumpkin cookies that my Aunt Carol gave me the recipe for. Each batch usually makes about 9 doz or so. Depends on how big you want them. Its fall and time to break out the pumpkin, and apples and start making all the yummy goodness that goes with the chilly weather. These are good by them selves or with cream cheese frosting. I can never seem to keep them in my house longer than 3 days. They are like an oatmeal raisin cookie crossed with a pumpkin pie. I make mine small so they are bite size. I'm sure there is a way to reduce fat and sugar, but I don't think that the cookies would have the same taste. In the spirit of Paula Dean, its all butter and no substitutes. As soon as I dig out the recipe I will post it.

Happy Eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment