Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Monday, September 5, 2011

Cheese Burger Cake

So I did my first big cake. Being that's its Labor Day, and its one of the biggest and last out door grilling holidays, I did a cheese burger. It took me 6 hours. That's prep, baking, and making all the items to go with it  and assembly. I did a crumb coat then  a final coat. I am really proud of this cake. I would also highly recommend Duff's fondant if you are short on time and can't make your own. The stuff is amazing and easy to work with. It is a bit expensive, but highly worth it. You have to play with the heating instructions a bit. Its good tasting and does not have that fake, plastic taste. That being said. If anyone wants a cake, I am up to the challenge of making them for you.


1 comment: