Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Burbon Grilled Pork Chop

Tonight's dinner was Bourbon  Barbecued Pork Chops. Every thing for this was done on the grill. Or at least I tried to do most of it on the grill. I cut up purple sweet onions and tomatoes and grilled them. The sauce consists of bourbon, brown sugar, ginger, apple cider vinegar, and garlic. I am not a big fan of raw tomatoes and I have had my mind changed about this recipe. The tomatoes came out so juicy and sweet. I could say they were more like a very sweet ripe fruit that was warmed and grilled. The chops were a little over done because I could not finish it all on the grill I had to switch to the broiler. My fault, not the recipe. Over all it was a good meal. I served the grilled veggies and chops with a side of broccoli stir fry vegetables.




No comments:

Post a Comment