Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bad Food Experience

So another food review. This one I think needs to be passed along. Since most of you that read this are local to it. Joe's Crab Shack in Gurnee, IL. Sadly, is NOT the place to go for good sea food. I am always up for trying new sea food. I got their KJ Steamer Pot and the family I was with got  the Bean Bake.  I got mine with no seasoning, dead muscles, and really burnt scallops. My family had requested no seasoning and got it fully loaded, and their answer to rid the seasoning was to re steam it. Unfortunately, that made all the sea food good for the garbage. The suppose to be sweet lobster was like rubber, crab tasted like it was freezer burned and the shrimp had the shell on and were not de vained. The also dropped my son's pizza before it ever hit the table and had to re make it. He was the last to get his food. I think the only good part of the dish I could find was the sweet corn on the cob they served.
  It would have been nice to taste what it was suppose to be like, but this is one place I will not revisit. Just wanted to share the experience with my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment