Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Rocky's

Another nice weekend. We stopped at a little  food place in Harvard,IL. From living out this way I know that this place has been many things. It is currently called Rocky's. I bravely tried a gyro again. I loved it. The sauce that came with the sandwich this time was great. You could see the fresh Dill and pieces of cucumber. The meat was juicy and flavorful. Not to spicy or dry. It was not as greasy as the last one had been. My only complaint was how long it took to get the food. It was a nice surprise, though  that if you ordered 2 you got one free. That was not posted any where. We were told that as we paid for our food. It is definitely a s pot I would go back to for food.



Got a place you want me to check out. Email me and tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment