Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tommy's in Woodstock

This past weekend, we were out running errands and stopped at one of our local favorite places. I have never had a gyro before today. I found out that I do like them. Although, I was not too impressed at how Tommy's made theirs. I know that most of them come on a spike. It was what they added that made it a little hard to eat. The cucumber sauce they used was way too much on the sandwich and was a bit tart. They had way too many onions compared to tomatoes on the sandwich. It looked pretty til you got right down to eating it. I would go back there for other food. Just a little disappointed in the sandwich. I hope next time I get a gyro it will be better.


Happy Eating.

1 comment:

  1. I have never had a gyro on a stick before, where do you get that? Jimmy's Patio here in town had decent gyro and if you ask for the toppings on the side you can add as you like. They are cheaper on the weekends there because they are on special and that is usually when it gets down to the inside of the rack so they are yummy and crunchy then!

    ReplyDelete