Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey all ,
Sorry its been a crazy few months. I have moved cross country and I am now ready to start posting like mad again. Its definitely a new experience living in Salt Lake City. I swear these people do not like to cook. There are so many restaurants and fast food places its unbelievable. It is also a challenge cooking. So bear with me as I convert some of my recipes from home to here. We are around 6,000 ft above sea level so baking and boiling are different.
On the bright side those of you from home can understand when I say this place is like Schumberg on crack with out all the traffic problems. The nice thing is that everything is about 15 minutes away in either direction. I have yet to venture into Salt Lake City itself . I am in the subs. Its on my list of places I want to go. Right now I am trying to focus on Christmas and getting my baking going again. No need to worry. I start culinary school in January and I will be posting items from that as well.  So hang on and enjoy the ride as we experience Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment