Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Where not to eat

Jim's Family Restaurant in Sandy, UT. Is a place not to spend your money at. We stopped there on the way home from our adventure. Its a clean place, and it seemed slower than the other area  restaurants. I now know why. The food. They had a wide variety on the menu. I recently discovering that I like Gyros, decided to try theirs. Wow, it was nothing like back home. I got a broken pita bread filled with onion and tomato chunks, four  burnt, dried out pieces of gyro meat and very little sauce. It had seemed like the meat sat on the spit all day. Nothing like what I would have expected. It took me 10 minutes to get extra sauce to try and cover the dried meat. My husband ordered a rib eye steak. It was okay. It was nothing special to really write home about. I would suggest that people try Iggy's across the street. It seemed a lot busier than this place. I  think next time we are in the area, we will try there.

No comments:

Post a Comment