Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Monday, December 26, 2011

Midvale Mining Cafe

This was a place we visited when we first were moving into the house. Its up the street from us and crazy busy until about 2 pm. Its very close quarters. Midvale Mining Cafe did have a lot of the history of the mines in the area up on the walls and in display cases while you waited to be seated. For someone who is not native to to Utah, it was interesting. The place was clean and friendly. Our server was polite and attentive to us. My husband had the Steak and Egg dish and I had the Western Omelet. I have had a Western Omelet before and it was made a little differently than back home, but it was still good. My only complaint is that my hash browns were not crispy enough. That is a personal choice though. I would like to go back during dinner service to see how the food is. Their menu was short and to the point. Many of their signature dishes were named after some type of miner or something there in related to mining. The price was fair and not to expensive. I would suggest stopping in and eating something  there to any one who is passing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment