Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Baked Spaghetti

This I got from one of my favorite chefs. Paula Dean. I found it in Foodnetwork Mag. It is almost like any baked pasta. I added sweet Italian sausage, yellow bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, and  crushed tomatoes. I mixed in dried basil because I did not have any fresh on hand. I let it cook til it came to a boil then I stirred in about a pound of Angel Hair pasta. Layer it like you would lasagna. Mix, cheese (mozzarella) then more mix then more cheese. I put it in a 375 oven for about 25 minutes. Let it stand for at least 5 minutes or more. It will be very hot. Here is the whole picture below. I have a portion size that I will upload later. But there are two versions of this recipe. Paula's and her son's. So try them both. It came out great, and it makes good left overs for those "I don't want to cook nights."
  

No comments:

Post a Comment