Cream Puffs

Cream Puffs
These are french vanilla filled puffs

Friday, July 18, 2014

Cheese and bacon Jalapeno Rellenos

Being a fan of Mexican food I like trying all kinds of food. I recently found a reciepe for Chili Rellenos that I am going to make this weekend. I thought that I would share this recipe with all of you.
Being that the end of summer also is usually Reunion time, this is a great dish to take with you to share with the family.

4 oz cream cheese softened
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
2tbsp finely chopped onion
2tbsp chopped cilantro
1 garlic clove,  minced
18 jalapeno peppers, cut lenghtwise in half, seeds and membranes removed

Heat oven to 375.
Mix all ingredients except peppers
Spoon mixture into peppers on a parchment covered baking sheet
Bake 10 minutes until cheese is melted.


Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment